This is the continuation of the series started on June 29, 2014. My rant may help some people at least think about the consequences of their actions.
5. Replacing honey bees with mechanical drones instead of attempting to cure the colony collapse disease.
6. Selling “organic fertilizer” and malathion in the same store.
7. Producing cigarettes even though it is like pushing (a pretty ugly kind of) death.
8. Allowing the purchase of cheaply produced stuff the manufacture of which clearly depends on non-renewable resources.
9. Thinking that the Internet is an example of democracy, when it is just a political security valve.
10. Allowing the (public) financing of the most stupid TV shows, specifically, in Canada, the Government supports the production of Scare Tactics.