This is the continuation of the series started on June 29, 2014. My rant may help some people at least think about the consequences of their actions.
11. Trying (at all costs) to find a “pill” that gives one more energy, instead of saving one’s body by slowing down.
12. Saying that certain types of plastic are biodegradable. But nothing would grow in it anyway!
13. Allowing salt merchants to mix sugar in with the salt (check your salt box for ingredients). And then accepting the nutrition gurus’ claim that sugar is bad for you!
14. Allowing flour merchants to bleach flour. In other words, selling us the minerals and vitamins separately in another form.
15. Allowing stores that sell peeled potatoes to wash them in bleach.